Thursday, May 15, 2014

Reflection

    I enjoyed the blog process. It was very fun to be able to put our hard work out into the public. Although there is little to no comments it is still exciting to see that people are viewing my creations. It is difficult to change backgrounds and templates, It would be nice to have more direction and instructions. I like that there was no specific outline. I am not one to stick to the standard cookie cutter work. I like to choose my own work and my own style. This project was really great for me because it gave me a space to express myself. Writing has always been my escape, I used it to communicate with crushes or argue with a parent or apologize to a friend but i never thought i would use it to heal myself. This class is a wonderful way to help high school students release their struggles, pain, and heartache. But it also helped them share what they believe, who they are, and what they want from life. Being able to hear others stories. It is important for a writing class not to feel pushed or judged and i loved how this class provided both security and support. This class taught more than genres of writing, it showed us how to except others, to realize everyone has a side that is not seen. This class is wonderful and will give many students the courage and strength to stand up for themselves and speak their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment